Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group of loving Christians that want to spend time in fellowship with each other and our Father , the Lord Jesus Christ.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun Facts -About yourself-

Go down 
+6
WATCHurFLAG
YahwehFreak4evr
AuratusSangheili
mezzlegasm
CHIEF LOGAN 11
NOTW22
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NOTW22
Not of this World
Not of this World
NOTW22

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Fun Facts -About yourself- Empty
PostSubject: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:50 pm

I love gummy bears, and practically everything sour.
Back to top Go down
CHIEF LOGAN 11
Coach
Coach
CHIEF LOGAN 11

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:58 pm

Sour Patch Kids Yum!
Back to top Go down
mezzlegasm
Professional UFO Pilot
Professional UFO Pilot
mezzlegasm

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:13 pm

I can whistle- really good.
Back to top Go down
NOTW22
Not of this World
Not of this World
NOTW22

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:20 pm

LOL... like Gandalf the White? he he he

I can pull off a "gainer" on a high dive. (It's where you jump forward and complete a backflip landing feet first)
Back to top Go down
AuratusSangheili
Wielder of the Beard
Wielder of the Beard
AuratusSangheili

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:30 pm

I've done that before on the trampoline. I used too jump really good on a trampoline. I could do all kinds of flips and tricks. bounce Wish I still had one.
Back to top Go down
NOTW22
Not of this World
Not of this World
NOTW22

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:15 pm

I'm into origami soooo much, that I seek to find the hardest/ most time consuming stuff and recreate it. I once made a unit origami vest. It was life-size and I could wear it. It took about 3 months to complete with thousands of inch-sized units.
Back to top Go down
AuratusSangheili
Wielder of the Beard
Wielder of the Beard
AuratusSangheili

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:11 am

Exclamation That's crazy!
Back to top Go down
YahwehFreak4evr
Management Overhead
Management Overhead
YahwehFreak4evr

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:35 am

Hmm, a fun fact about me. nothing comes to mind but running. And when I think of running nothing comes to mind but sprinting. and when I think of sprinting nothing comes to mind except a mile. And when I think of a mile the only thing I can think of is my sub-five minutes miles.

YF (Anyone here an avid runner?)
Back to top Go down
NOTW22
Not of this World
Not of this World
NOTW22

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:40 pm

Dang, u fast. My record in high school was 5:48. my next closest to that was 6:40 lol.

More fun facts about myself:
I took 2 cake decorating courses and with that knowledge became the head cake decorator at a dairy queen during college.
Back to top Go down
CHIEF LOGAN 11
Coach
Coach
CHIEF LOGAN 11

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:13 pm

I set the High school record at my school 2 yrs in a row in High Jump. 6'2-1/2" & 6'3"
Back to top Go down
NOTW22
Not of this World
Not of this World
NOTW22

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:20 pm

I hit my friend in the face during a raquetball game with a wild swing from my raquet.
- splitting his right brow and barely missing his eye. 4 stitches later, he was fine... and he's still my friend. lol
Back to top Go down
WATCHurFLAG
Merchant
Merchant
WATCHurFLAG

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:42 pm

i longboard
Back to top Go down
CHIEF LOGAN 11
Coach
Coach
CHIEF LOGAN 11

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:26 pm

I play the drums. :drums
Back to top Go down
NOTW22
Not of this World
Not of this World
NOTW22

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:27 pm

I've broken my right collar bone while snowboarding for the first time.
Back to top Go down
CHIEF LOGAN 11
Coach
Coach
CHIEF LOGAN 11

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:00 pm

Had stitches 10 times when I was a kid.
Back to top Go down
NOTW22
Not of this World
Not of this World
NOTW22

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:10 pm

(This is fun.. lol)

When I was 8 I tried to jump over street curb with my bike. The front tire caught the curb and my face smashed into the front handlebar effectively knocking out my from two teeth.

-Good thing they were my baby teeth. Wink

Last edited by NOTW22 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CHIEF LOGAN 11
Coach
Coach
CHIEF LOGAN 11

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:56 pm

One time at band camp.....

Just kidding. I wasn't in band.

I had a torn cartilage in my knee my senior year of football, I was the starting Wide Corner and Punter, The Wen. before our first game. Missed half the season.
Back to top Go down
NOTW22
Not of this World
Not of this World
NOTW22

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:57 pm

I went water skiing a couple times (so much fun!) and my favorite part was wiping out. lol
So, my last wipeout must have gone wrong because I slammed my head into the water, ear first. I was deaf for 1/2 the day. Now I have an unusual ability to plug my nose and mouth and blow air bubbles out of that ear. (Yes, I know it's not the safest thing to do and I don't do it anymore, but I have done it plenty of times. lol )
Back to top Go down
CHIEF LOGAN 11
Coach
Coach
CHIEF LOGAN 11

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:16 pm

I fell of the Pole Vault once and Knocked myself out cold.
Back to top Go down
NOTW22
Not of this World
Not of this World
NOTW22

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:03 pm

I fainted while walking down the hall (at the doctor's office) after receiving the first Hepetitus B shot. I walked straight into the frame of a door and fell back on my head. -It was crazy! I woke back up in the room I got the shot in and the doctor made fun of me everytime I had to go back to get a shot.

"You're not gonna faint on my now... are ya?"
Back to top Go down
CHIEF LOGAN 11
Coach
Coach
CHIEF LOGAN 11

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:29 am

I've had knee surgery twice, and shoulder surgery one time. All football related.

"GET ME MY CHIEFY" had to put that one down. lol!
Back to top Go down
NOTW22
Not of this World
Not of this World
NOTW22

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:56 pm

"I lost my wedding ring on a 20 mile long stretch of road, and found it in the street about 100 yds from where I first noticed I lost it. - lucky me".
Back to top Go down
Midnight Hawk
Hawk of the Night
Hawk of the Night
Midnight Hawk

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:49 pm

I can' think of anything special..besides the fact i seem to fall out of a tree at least once a year. (always my fault) I keep on forgetting as i get older i weigh more and the branches don't always hold me...
Back to top Go down
http://garfield.com/comics/vault.html
mezzlegasm
Professional UFO Pilot
Professional UFO Pilot
mezzlegasm

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:06 pm

lol, thats why I dont climb trees! haha

btw, about your sig, the fool is the fool- the one who follows him is just an idiot
Back to top Go down
CHIEF LOGAN 11
Coach
Coach
CHIEF LOGAN 11

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:40 pm

I have never fallen from a tree. I got in a lot of trouble though as a kid for climbing them. My favorite thing to do was climb up the T.V. antenna and jump off our roof. ot in a lot of trouble for that too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts -About yourself-   Fun Facts -About yourself- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun Facts -About yourself-
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General-
Jump to: