Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group of loving Christians that want to spend time in fellowship with each other and our Father , the Lord Jesus Christ.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Actually daily scripture.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Latronis13
King
King
Latronis13

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Actually daily scripture. Empty
PostSubject: Actually daily scripture.   Actually daily scripture. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:06 pm

“Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” Psalm 73:25-26
Back to top Go down
Latronis13
King
King
Latronis13

PostSubject: Re: Actually daily scripture.   Actually daily scripture. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:19 am

“I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.” Psalm 138:2
Back to top Go down
Latronis13
King
King
Latronis13

PostSubject: Re: Actually daily scripture.   Actually daily scripture. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:50 am

“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.” Ephesians 3:20-21
Back to top Go down
NOTW22
Not of this World
Not of this World
NOTW22

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Actually daily scripture.   Actually daily scripture. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:44 pm

I love these. :yay
Back to top Go down
Latronis13
King
King
Latronis13

PostSubject: Re: Actually daily scripture.   Actually daily scripture. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:35 pm

So do I.

"First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation." But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water. By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men." 2 Peter 3:3-7

"That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us. We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ. 4We write this to make our joy complete." 1 John 1:1-4

“Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” Psalm 73:25-26

“But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside.” Job 23:10-11

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.” Isaiah 55:8-9

“O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago.” Isaiah 25:1
Back to top Go down
Latronis13
King
King
Latronis13

PostSubject: Re: Actually daily scripture.   Actually daily scripture. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:23 am

“Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.” Jeremiah 32:17
Back to top Go down
Latronis13
King
King
Latronis13

PostSubject: Re: Actually daily scripture.   Actually daily scripture. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:12 pm

“Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.” Matthew 4:4
Back to top Go down
Latronis13
King
King
Latronis13

PostSubject: Re: Actually daily scripture.   Actually daily scripture. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:36 am

“Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” Philippians 2:9-11
Back to top Go down
Latronis13
King
King
Latronis13

PostSubject: Re: Actually daily scripture.   Actually daily scripture. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:22 pm

“Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.” James 1:21
Back to top Go down
Latronis13
King
King
Latronis13

PostSubject: Re: Actually daily scripture.   Actually daily scripture. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:47 pm

“I will praise you with an upright heart as I learn your righteous laws.” Psalm 119:7
Back to top Go down
NOTW22
Not of this World
Not of this World
NOTW22

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Actually daily scripture.   Actually daily scripture. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:37 pm

"Everything in the heavens and earth is yours, O Lord, and this is your kingdom. We adore that you are in control of everything. Riches and honor come from you alone and you are the ruler of everything. Your hand controls power and might, and it is at your discretion that men are made great and given strength." (1 Cronicles 29:11-12)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actually daily scripture.   Actually daily scripture. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Actually daily scripture.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General-
Jump to: