Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group of loving Christians that want to spend time in fellowship with each other and our Father , the Lord Jesus Christ.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do i get a custom avatar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Veliaca
Merchant
Merchant
Veliaca

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-20

How do i get a custom avatar Empty
PostSubject: How do i get a custom avatar   How do i get a custom avatar Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:00 pm

?
Back to top Go down
NOTW22
Not of this World
Not of this World
NOTW22

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: How do i get a custom avatar   How do i get a custom avatar Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:56 pm

Welcome to the group!

To get a custom avatar, you will either need to make one yourself and upload it, or I can make one for you. If you want me to do it, you'll have to be patient because I can only make them when I'm not busy at work and it could take up to a week or so to complete a request. If you still want me to make it, Let me know what you'd like in it, any words, colors, themes, pictures, etc, and any links you have to pictures are even better.
Back to top Go down
Veliaca
Merchant
Merchant
Veliaca

PostSubject: Re: How do i get a custom avatar   How do i get a custom avatar Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:08 pm

then what?
Back to top Go down
NOTW22
Not of this World
Not of this World
NOTW22

PostSubject: Re: How do i get a custom avatar   How do i get a custom avatar Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:27 pm

Then I'll create it and see if you like it, or if there are any changes you want to it and I can upload it for you if you'd like. Smile
Back to top Go down
Veliaca
Merchant
Merchant
Veliaca

PostSubject: Re: How do i get a custom avatar   How do i get a custom avatar Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:05 pm

OK. just do the picture of me in my galary. no modafactions please.
Back to top Go down
NOTW22
Not of this World
Not of this World
NOTW22

PostSubject: Re: How do i get a custom avatar   How do i get a custom avatar Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:29 pm

Wish granted. Very Happy :yay
Back to top Go down
Veliaca
Merchant
Merchant
Veliaca

PostSubject: Re: How do i get a custom avatar   How do i get a custom avatar Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:02 pm

yay
Back to top Go down
NOTW22
Not of this World
Not of this World
NOTW22

PostSubject: Re: How do i get a custom avatar   How do i get a custom avatar Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:44 pm

I can also create custom signatures if you'd like. (I'm in a generous mood) hehehe
Back to top Go down
Veliaca
Merchant
Merchant
Veliaca

PostSubject: Re: How do i get a custom avatar   How do i get a custom avatar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:28 pm

ok ill look
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do i get a custom avatar   How do i get a custom avatar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do i get a custom avatar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General-
Jump to: